David founded Management Recruiters of Auburn-Opelika, LLC in February 2004 and continues to preside over the firm while also functioning as a recruiter specializing in “C” level and senior management searches for manufacturing companies. He has personally directed 222 of the firm’s 448 successfully completed search assignments. Examples of positions filled by David include:
• President (medical device)
• Chief Financial Officer (contract manufacturing)
• VP/General Manager (multiple industries)
• VP of Sales & Marketing (packaging)
• VP of Operations (metals)
• VP of Supply Chain
• General Manager (custom injection molding)
• Director of Continuous Improvement (packaging)
• Director of Engineering (lighting products)
• Director of New Product Development (packaging)
• Plant Manager (multiple industries)
David has been recognized by the MRINetwork as one of the top 10 Billing Managers in its network of over 600 offices in 40 countries, and he has earned the Certified Senior Manager (CSM) designation.
Prior to 2004, David was employed by Moll Industries, Inc. as VP of Sales & Marketing, VP & General Manager, VP of Manufacturing, and Board Member (1998-2004), Sunbeam Consumer Products as Facility Manager (1995-1998), Tupperware as Operations Manager (1994-1995), Ampex Recording Media Corp. as Plastics Plant Manager, Production Manager, Solvent Recovery Manager, and Sr. Product Engineer (1985-1994), and Vulcan Materials Corp. as Chemical Process Engineer and Technical Service Representative (1981-1985).
David was awarded a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering degree in 1981 and an MBA degree in 1988, both from Auburn University.
You can reach David directly by telephone at (334) 749-0368 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.